- This website is operated by M3 (EU) Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 3527430. Its registered office is at 20 Western Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4SH. M3 (EU) Ltd. is registered for VAT under number 685853774.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you use our site.If you do not agree to these terms you must not use our site
2. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not use the site in any way that
- causes, or may cause, damage to the site or impair its availability or accessibility
- is unlawful, fraudulent or harmful
- is in connection with any unlawful, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting, on or in relation to the site without our express written consent.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- You must not gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.If you breach this provision you may commit a criminal offence under your or another EU Member States’ national laws.We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- This site, its content and information, and its services and their contents and information, are protected by copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights. Unless stated otherwise in this Condition 3, as between you and us, we will own all such intellectual property rights.
- You may read, print and download the material and information on this site. You may not make any profit from the use of that material or information nor republish, disseminate or transmit any of it, or exploit it for any commercial purpose, or make any derivative work, or copy it for any other purpose without first obtaining our written permission, or that of the rights owner. To seek permission, please contact: email@example.com
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND HYPERLINKS
- This site can include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties.These links are not recommendations.We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and, subject to applicable law, we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
5. TRADE MARKS
- The M3 (EU) logo, “ClinAlert” and “ClinTalk” are trademarks belonging to us.We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on this site are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
6. LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- We try to ensure that any information and content on this site or available through its services, which has not been supplied by a third party, is accurate. This site, its content and all its services are provided ‘as is’. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees that this site, its contents or any service is free of error, accurate or complete.
- You assume all risk of using, and for any results obtained, or liability incurred, by or as a result of accessing this site or any site service.
- You should independently verify any information and content on this site or made available through the site’s services.
- If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content on this site or in any site services, or if you suspect that there has been an infringement of any intellectual property right, please let us know immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- In no event are we liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to perform your obligations, outside our reasonable control.
- We are not be liable for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on this site.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or any website linked on it.
- We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraudulent act, or for any other liability that is not permitted to be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- Subject to applicable law, we are not liable for any of the following, whether arising from negligence, or in any other way:
- Loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated earnings, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of wasted management time or the loss time of other employees;
- Loss, destruction or corruption of data;
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage; or
- Any loss or damage arising as a result of any claim against you by any other party; even if M3 has been advised of the possibility of that loss or damage arising.
- You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all and any losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising in connection with your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Our maximum liability to you in connection with this site, any content and any services, or the failure to provide any of the same, is £100.
- Any terms that try to vary these Terms and Conditions, whether through written or electronic communication from you, are ineffective unless specifically accepted by us in writing.
- We may assign or sub-contract our rights or obligations (or both) to any third party.
- If any part of any of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect any other provision and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers or purports to confer on anyone except you any right under the Contracts Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 or in any other way to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.